At Ian Gibbs Estate Management we put customer service, transparency of information, professionalism and communication at the heart of our day-to-day work. We have a wealth of experience in all areas of property management. Our aim is to take the stress out of leasehold home ownership and provide a comprehensive service to maintain and improve the standard of your property.
Why choose Ian Gibbs Estate Management?
We take a relationship approach to property management underpinned by good financials. By this we mean that we value developing the service that you require and good value for money. Collaboration with the Director’s of the Management Company or Residents’ Association committee members is built upon a structure of realistic budgeting and rigorous accounting. We know that in a complex development where different lessees have different interests, you cannot please everybody all of time. However, through good communication, we can promote better ways to live as part of a community which is essentially what living in a block of flats or as part of a residential development means.
We tailor our service to meet the requirements of each development, but this will include:
- Thorough financial control in the preparation of service charge budgets, invoicing, collection and arrears recovery;
- The preparation of end of year accounts and monthly financial reports for residents;
- The organisation of day-to-day maintenance and repairs (including cleaning, gardening and general works);
- The supervision of contractors and on-site residents’ house managers;
- Major works and long-term planned work supervision;
- Advising on arranging/renewing insurance and administering insurance claims;
- Regular site inspections
- Dealing with all resident enquiries in a timely manner;
- Organising and attending annual general meetings and providing minutes;
- Regular liaison with freeholders, management company directors and construction company managers;
- Liaising with current and future leaseholders and their legal advisors to ensure a smooth purchase process;
- To arrange periodic Risk Assessment inspections (Health & Safety, Water, Asbestos);
- Keeping a current database of leaseholders, tenants and freeholders details;
- Company Secretarial duties as required;
- 24 hour contractor call out for emergencies.
If you would like to discuss the management of your residential block, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8370 4810. We look forward to hearing from you.